Sunday, December 12, 2010

SUNDAY BLUES ?

ARGH ! Today i slept until 1pm. My mom nag me and scold me siao . Yeah i'm siao already . Missed breakfast , tried to find something to eat at home but failed. There's nothing to eat at all .Lucky that , my uncle called to ask me out for shopping and yeah i quickly go prepare myself to go out . After preparing myself ,first thing of course is to open my lappy and check facebook and twitter . 3something uncle came to fetch me and straight went to Sunway . Went shopping with my aunt and i bought something for myself . Feel so satisfied . Done with shopping then we went for dinner at Canton-i . Sometimes i really like the food there . Taste good and nice services and this is the reason why my uncle always eat at there every week ? hahas . Aunt Carmen always said that my uncle got syer kat Sunway if not why he always go there? =) Yeap done dealing with my tummy , then went home for a while and next stop Midvalley . Shop for 1 whole day really syiok sia . If i don't go out shop with them , i think i'll be rotting at home . So went shopping AGAIN . After that , we went yumcha with Aunt Carmen and my cousie too . There're so good but too noisy . Really buey tahan them , they always run here and there . Playing with each other till the next table's people complain about them . They look so garang , and my cousie get scolded by them. So bad la them , they were just kids , why must treat them like this . Went home after that.

Don't know why today i feel so emo . Been missing him . Maybe i still haven't let him go ? Hmm.. no i already let him go . Is just sometimes ,something will make me think of him . Just checked my Feedjit and i saw someone from Kuala Terengganu viewed my blog. I wonder who is it . Tsk tsk*

Okay done with my crap . Forgive me ,my grammer fail ;D
It's late already , Ciao !

No comments: