Monday, December 13, 2010

MOVIE DAY - RAPUNZEL A TANGLED TALE




Last minute plan, me and xm planned to watch Rapunzel -A Tangled Tale. The storyline was awesome .Rate for the movie :10/10 . Pascal is so cute (The one in green), and also Maximus( the clever horse) . This movie is a animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents’ castle as a baby, Rapunzel is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit. With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair… lots of hair. Because of the movie , xm cried ,tiuched by the movie . This can prove that how nice is this movie . No wonder all my friends asked me to watch Rapunzel in 3D , Ahhh nevermind normal 1 is enough for me already . Thank you to xm , for waking me up today . My alarm is dead , no battery already . Luckily you called me and wake me up ,if not today im late again. Around 11 , she came to my house and fetch me . Going with her Grandmother, mother and her sister. Arrived there around 11 dropped down her parents then we headed for our movie . After our movie we went for lunch .Seriously , in Midvalley there's nothing special to eat at all. We don't know what to eat ,so i just recommend her to eat the korean food opposite Coldstorage.
Food of the day =)

After our lunch we went shopping ! xm is looking for her contact lens and her shoe too . So we walked here and there to look for her thing . In the end she bought her con, that cost rm60 for 1 pack last for 3 months, after her lens next is to look for her shoe . We walked here and there , but failed to look for a suitable shoe for her . Then we walked to the centre court to take some photos .
For more photo ,you can check out my Facebook =) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=548282903
Done with photoshooting , then xm sent her parents home and we headed to ioi mall to hunt for her shoe. From the old wing to new wing we walked here and there .Just for her shoe . Yeah ! Finally she found her shoe . Done with shopping then we headed home . Tiring day . I'm lazy to type already .

Jy for your chinese paper today =)

No comments: