Saturday, December 11, 2010

Night out w/ Bestie

OMG OMG OMG , another 3 weeks more holiday is gonna end . Time past really fast ya . Bye bye to sem 1 and say hello to sem2 . I'm now a upper six student . This really sucks. Last Monday , went movie with Miss Chuar. Around 10 she came to my house and fetch me , and i promised to belanja her Starbucks. We ordered the same drink,*Java chip*
Look at her face ,sangat buey song. xP

She's on call with Yoke Tien . Discussing about the plan for another day . Everyone seem to be quite lazy and poked. Actually same to me too . These day really spend a lot weih.
After our drink , we straight go to the cinema for our movie . We watched Narnia in 3D,the movie was so so . Rate for the movie : 3 star . Till now i still haven't watch the Rapunzal . Most of my friend , watched this movie already , but no for me . Buddy and i plan to watch this movie on this coming Monday , aww girl please tell me you can go please . Pwease ohh pwease !

xm really hope that you're ok now . Although you always says that you're ok , you can handle . But i know thats' not true , i can feel that you're still in the pain . Please remember , whenever you need someone to talk with ,you can find me . My phone is always 24/7 on . ;D
CHEER !

Ok quit with the crap , i'll update when i'm free .Or maybe i'll update my blog when i'm rajin enough .Ciao !

No comments: