Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Dear Diary..

Recently i don't feel happy . Other than love of course there's other stuff la. Yeah , as you know i fall for someone that i shouldn't fall for. I hate this feeling , the more i stop , the more it come . I really don't know why . I still prefer being single . I have my freedom , i can do anything i want . Why ? TELL ME WHY I HAVE THIS FEELING :( I really want it to stop , but my heart and brain don't let me to . I've tried to keep myself busy so that i won't think of him . But i fail , it's still the same . FML .___. And because of this, i asked my friends about this feeling . I'm still confuse with my feelings now . I don't know whether i really fall for him . Peoples says that when you fall for someone , the moment you saw him , your heart will bump really fast . But i don't have such things happen on me . Weird right ? Everyone confirmed that i already fall for him ,and if can they ask me to make the first step . No please :( I scared of kena rejected by someone ><>*Although i still really want you so much *
Yeah it's the end of the *LOVE STORY* and now i'll blog about the bitch in my class . I was wondering why this kind of people can still survive in this world . There's friend that can tahan her fcking temper . Due to the retirement of our account teacher , so there's some changes for our account class student timetable .
This is our latest timetable , wednesday and friday class untill 6:30 :( which means i need to take 8pm bus only can go home . SAD RIGHT ? :( Then the other day need to attend 9am class, so dam tiring .. And the stupid bitch wanted to move the class to here and there . Everyone hope that our class can start and end early . Not only you , but everyone does . Before you make decision on changing the timetable , i hope that you can discuss with us first. It's not fair that you make your own decision and not to care about the others feeling . You're so selfish . Maybe some of them were sleeping in the class, but that doesn't mean that they don't care about their result. Why must look down on others ? W/o you all , the class will still continue . I can't believe that , even you said the same thing . I feel so disappointed on you .
Today after i saw you , I feel much more better . Thank you :)

No comments: