Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day in Advance !

Happy valentine to everyone ! How you are going to celebrate your valentine ? Although is a working day , but for sure there is a lot of the couples will go pak toh with their boyf/gf at night . The next day is public holiday . Hahahas Good for them :x . I'm still single , so there's nothing special for me on that day . What i plan is to celebrate with my friends . Happy Single day for us ! No gf/bf also can be very happy . Of course everyone also would like to have 1 to celebrate with , take your time to find your love one . No need to rush , so that you can meet your true love . :)

Done with the greeting , and now it's time to blog about my daily life . These few weeks , i've been busy with my stuff . There is still a lot of my notes is not done yet . I'm so lazy la ! *lazy mode* Till now i still don't have the ohm to start study . What the hell is going on on me ? FML . Everytime i wanna buka my book to revise i will feel sleepy , then i'll close my book and SLEEP ! So that's me .____. God help me please ! I need some strength to study ! Done crapping , ciaoz !

No comments: