Sunday, January 02, 2011

HOLIDAY?

GAHHHHHHHHHHH ! It's the last day of my holiday . No more sleep till 2 noon. No more drama till late night . No more yumcha till late night with friends. Need to wake up early for class everyday ! Need to squeeze with those mah lat lou again . Haiz , i wish that i can drive now . Drive to school everyday . Save my time and money . This take some time , i'm forcing myself to learn and by February i think i'm able to drive to college already . Class tomorrow start at 8 , this means tomorrow i need to wake at 6 done by 6:30 take lrt to college . Tomorrow , i will sure late for class . Nevermind , first day of class . I think Jacqueline will forgive us .

I'm back to my blogging life ;D

Guess what , he's leaving Tarc . YAY ! No more shitty face ;D

No comments: