Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

It's 2011 . A brand new year , brand new life . Countdown with my lappy . My countdown plan fails. That's sad , but nevermind i'm used to it already. Yeap, new year day went shopping with family . Mom plan to go Sunway to buy CNY clothes. Before went shopping with uncle and aunty , already bought my CNY clothes . Of course tak cukup 1 mahs . Went to buy again. Teehee. Cotton on is still having their 50% sale . But inside was like OMG why so messy ? Really cannot tahan la . The whole shop full of people . Felt so uncomfortable. In the end , i bought nothing inside . Went up Asian Avenue to shop a while , and yeah finally i got my Spongebob Squarepants Iphone Cover . IT'S SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! And i super duper like it . I'm a fan of Spongebob of course i like it . ROFLMAO. Then i met my Aunt Joyce , what a coincidence weih followed her shopping after that . Bought myself another baju . Done with shopping , went for dinner at Starhil Gallery . The hou zai porridge taste real good . Om nom nom . That's how i celebrate my new year for 2011.
Happy New Year everyone . Have a blast ;D

No comments: